Thursday, August 20, 2009

FASHIONABLY COMFORTABLE



I love packing and preparing for travel. But one thing i really get excited about is "What to wear on my trip?" Don't we all brainstorm the same question?
I recently took a trip to New York, and the what is the basic rule on travel days? TO BE COMFORTABLE!
I have come to understand why light colored clothes are considered and 'no-no'. Especially spilling coffee during turbulence. ARGHH! Despite of all that, I love wearing white tops, especially during summer. It just feels different. I would prefer dark colored tops on those long international trips, where my chances of a mess are more likely. My major accessory is my Handbag ( Magazines- a must have, a book, iPod, cellphone, camera, PDA, shawl and sometimes even my laptop- especially with constant flight delays).

The day i was flying was a Saturday Afternoon. Perfect day for traveling. Had enough time to browse through those duty free shops, juggling with two of my must-haves ( My fashion magazine and Starbucks coffee). My choice for comfort was my pair of dark blue jeans, my favorite travel friendly white tunic( butterfly cut sleeve), my pair of white gladiators ( especially convenient at security check), and last not least, my most important accessory- My Favorite Elaine Turner Gidget Handbag. No spills, no mess. I love Elaine turner handbags, they are stylish, roomy and most comfortable.

















Elaine Turner's Gidget is a modern carry-all that will pair perfectly with your favorite summer outfits . Its cork and braided jute body will satisfy your craving for an accessory with trend-right woven detailing, while metallic elements add a touch of smart shine.

Come on gals, we don't want to be uncomfortable but still a flattering look would do no harm. Why not be comfortable and stylish at the same time. And we all know " When we look good, We feel good."

For more Elaine Turner Collection, visit us at: HTTP://WWW.INFASHIONHANDBAGS.COM

No comments: