Friday, July 17, 2009

FEEL THE WILDERNESS: MICHAEL KORS




FEEL THE WILDERNESS: MICHAEL KORS


Sometimes you look at a certain bag and style and you know it's for you!

One of my favorite collections by MICHAEL KORS is the Tribal Zebra Print Handbags. One great thing about Animal Print handbags, they never go out of style. I am an outdoor gal. I love nature and everything in it. And this tribal zebra handbag is my top most favorite. It connects me to the outdoors without compromising my fashion statement. And not to forget, it amps up the look of all white or black. But works great with light pinks, earth tones ( brown, beige, yellow) or reds. I would invest in animal prints any day, they never go out of style and is always the “IT” bag.

How I came about using this bag? Well, couple months ago, my friends and I decided to rent a yacht on a Sunday afternoon. I had the perfect outfit, for a beautiful sunny day out. White soft material pants ( perfect for the hot blazing sunny days) and a beautiful kaftan style white top with zebra print flip flops, BUT no handbag!!! WOW, What a Nightmare.......

I must have tried all my white and black handbags to see if any of them fit well. Well to be honest, I don't think I wanted to dress all white. I had a week left, to get the outfit organized, and had to immediately hit the mall to hunt for the perfect bag. To be honest, I didn't think it was going to be a successful trip to the mall. But to my surprise it was all worth it. I found the perfect bag, and I am usually not always lucky to find things the first time but when it comes to handbags, I am the lucky star:-)

The Yacht day was perfect, Beautiful sparkling blue ocean,Great friends, Great wine and the perfect Handbag. I love to live in the moment and that was my moment!

To live your moment: Visit us at: HTTP://WWW.INFASHIONHANDBAGS.COM

Michael Kors Delancey Tribal Zebra Print Purse

Add an exotic accessory to your wardrobe with this beautiful Zebra Printed Bag by Michael Kors. Beautiful Zebra printed cotton canvas. Chocolate brown leather trim and double shoulder straps with chain link insets. Gold tone hardware including gold brass studs which add to the exotic character of the piece. Side exterior pockets. Top zip closure with leather and signature brass pull. The roomy interior features one side zip pocket and four slip pockets plus a handy leather strap key keeper. Fully lined. Measures 14"W x 9.5"H x 2"D. Comes carefully wrapped in tissue paper. All the great quality and style you'd expect from Michael Kors in this beautiful purse!


MICHAEL Michael Kors "McGraw" Printed Canvas Large Shoulder Bag
Navigate the urban jungle with this stylish, safari inspired shoulder bag from MICHAEL Michael Kors.


MICHAEL Michael Kors "Tribal Zebra" Printed Canvas Large Shoulder Bag
Inspired by the beauty of the African bush, Michael Kors "Tribal Zebra" shoulder bag blends right in with au courant safari trend.


HTTP://WWW.INFASHIONHANDBAGS.COM



No comments: